Last week, Sporteluxe held their second Table for 12 event for the month of May at a beautiful beachside house in Malibu. Like all Table for 12 events, twelve like-minded women were brought together for delicious food and inspiring conversation—this time, to celebrate the many health and beauty benefits of CBD, courtesy of Australian hemp brand, Hemple, and newly launched skincare label, They Call Her Alfie.
“A beachside afternoon of sun, ocean dips, delicious food, drinks, inspiring conversations and all the good vibes.”
- Avocado pesto and zucchini ribbon salad with shaved parmesan
- Seasonal rainbow bowl with baked carrots, brown rice, tabbouleh and kale with a turmeric and tahini dressing
- Salad of maple roasted Brussel sprouts, sesame avocado wedges and fresh mint.
- Miso and mushroom baked cod
- Dessert: Gluten-free Banana loaf with cherry compote and sweet cream
- Cocktails: Pina Chillada & Rosemary Jane Hemple CBD-infused
Kylee Campbell (@kyleecampbell)
Megan Heaton (@megan__heaton)
Yola Robert (@yolarobert)
Kira Mackenzie (@kiramackenzie)
Whitney Fransway (@whitneyfransway)
Tara Noelle (@taranoelle)
Candice Nikeia (@candicenikeia)
Claire Grieve (@claire_grieve)
Shona Vertue (@shona_vertue)
Bianca Cheah (@biancamaycheah)
Special thanks to our major brand partners:
Australian hemp brand, Hemple offers a range of hemp and hemp-derived products including protein powder, hemp seed oil and their popular Nano CBD oil for all the health and beauty benefits.
Leading the industry with next-generation skincare, all products in the They Call Her Alfie beauty range are made from natural ingredients and high grade, premium certified CBD and collagen for real, fast results.